Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Terms
In these conditions apply:
Article 2 - Identity of the operator
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal products and / or remote services to the consumer;
- Consumer: means a natural person not acting in the exercise of professional or business and a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Distance contract : means an agreement under which the trader an organized system for distance selling of products or services, to conclude the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication;
- Technology for distance communication: :means that can be used to conclude a contract without the consumer and trader being in the same area have come together;
- Grace period: The period during which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal: the ability for consumers within the waiting period to see the distance;
- Day: calendar;
- Transaction Duration: a distance contract relating to a range of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
- Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables information to him personally is directed to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
7314 NG Apeldoorn
Telephone: +31 (0)6 18 86 09 62 (weekdays from 9.00 am to 17.00 pm)
Tax Number: 823167537B01
Article 3 - Applicability
- These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement reached at a distance between entrepreneur and consumer
Article 4 - The offer
- If an offer is a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer as possible. If the contractor uses these images are a true reflection of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer binding on the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that the consumer is clear what the rights and obligations, to accepting the offer are attached. This concerns in particular
- The price includes taxes
- any costs of delivery;
- how the agreement will be achieved and what actions they require;
- whether to apply the right of withdrawal;
- the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract
- The deadline for accepting the offer, or the deadline for adhering to the price;
- the level of the rate of distance communication if the cost of using the technique of distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
- If the agreement after the adoption is filed, how these consumers to consult;
- how the consumer before the conclusion of the agreement by him popular acts can get informed, and the way he can recover before the contract is concluded;
- Any language which, in addition to Dutch, the contract may be entered;
- The conduct to which the trader is subject and the way the consumer can conduct electronic form consult and
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a contract that involves the continuous or periodic supply of products or services.
Article 5 - The contract
- The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of electronic acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may rescind the contract.
- If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the operator with appropriate safety precautions.
- The entrepreneur can - within the law - to inform consumers of its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors relevant to a sound conclusion of the distance. If the operator under this investigation was justified in the agreement not to go, he is motivated entitled to refuse an order or request or special conditions to the implementation.
Article 6a - Right of refusal upon delivery of products
When purchasing products, the consumer has the right to return the product without reason within seven working days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product by or on behalf of consumer.
During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging carefully. The consumer may only unpack or use the product or use if necessary to assess whether he would prefer to retain it or not. If he exercises his right to return, he will return the product to the entrepreneur with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging, as instructed by the entrepreneur.
Article 6b - Right of withdrawal in service delivery
- With the delivery of services the consumer to the contract without giving any reason to cancel within seven working days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
- To use his right of withdrawal, the consumer focus to the trader in the provision and / or no later than the supply for granted reasonable and clear instructions.
Article 7 - Costs of withdrawal
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of return shipping cost.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur if the entrepreneur clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the contract refers.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- by the entrepreneur to have been made to the consumer's specifications;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- by their nature can not be returned;
- that rapidly decay or become obsolete;
- whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur's control;
- for individual newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software that the consumer has broken the seal.
Article 9 - The price
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services have not increased, except for price changes resulting from changes in tax rates
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the business products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the operator has no control, with variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price targets, are at the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they result from legislation or regulations.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if the trader has agreed and:
- they are the result of laws or provisions;
- the consumer has the power to terminate at the date the increase takes effect
- The supply of products or services mentioned prices include VAT.
Article 10 - Compliance and Warranty
- The trader warrants that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usefulness and the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and or government regulations.
- By the trader, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee scheme does not affect the rights and claims that consumers in respect of a failure to fulfill the obligations of the employer may assert against the employer under the law and / or the distance.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
- . It will be the utmost diligence in the acceptance and implementation of orders and products in assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will accepted orders expeditiously but not later than 30 days, unless a longer delivery has been agreed. If delivery is delayed or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer receives them no later than one month after the order was placed. Consumers in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and be entitled to any compensation.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the operator the amount that consumers paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after termination, back pay.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will endeavor to make available a replacement item. Later than the delivery will be clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of return shipment are borne by the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products is based to the time of delivery to the consumers in the business, unless otherwise agreed.
Article 12 - Duration Transactions
- The consumer may contract for an indefinite always denounce the applicable termination notice rules and a maximum of one Month.
- A contract for a definite period has a maximum duration of two years. If it is agreed that the silence of the consumer distance contract will be renewed, the agreement will continue as a permanent contract and will continue after the notice of the agreement up to a month.
Article 13 - Payment
- The consumer has the duty to inaccuracies in data supplied or specified payment to report immediately to the trader.
- In case of default by the consumer, the operator subject to legal restrictions, the right to advance to the consumer reasonable costs to charge.
Article 14 - Complaints
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement should take place promptly, fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur, after the consumer has found the defects.
- When the trader complaints within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. When a complaint with a longer processing time, then the trader within the period of 14 days responded with a message of welcome and an indication if the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.